Most companies find that a managed services approach to their IT technology needs is best. The Dytech Group does have a service that is charged on an hourly basis for clients that have specific needs not suited to managed services.
Dytech Group’s tech support experts supply:
- Hardware design, installation and configuration
- Network design and implementation
- Software training and support
- Technical and help desk support
- A fixed hourly rate for your business’ IT support and IT consulting
- Projects including Office 365 migrations
- Server consolidation and virtualization
- IT project management
With modern IT needs – not to mention the hardware and software required to keep your business growing – it’s no longer feasible for one person to manage and maintain all your software, hardware and tech support.
The Dytech Group can provide you with the on-demand business IT support and service you need to keep your business functioning properly. Plus, in most cases, our expert engineers and tech support technicians can work with you over the phone and Internet to solve problems. If the need arises, we’ll send one of our helpful and friendly Orlando technicians to your business to deal with the complication, find a solution and get you back on track.
Call Dytech Group now to learn more about getting the Outsourced IT support and consulting you need.