Law Firms Need IT Support
Managing a law firm keeps you busy with clientele, case law, and court filings. But have you thought about how to keep all of that data secure? Our tech experts explain why IT support for law firms is crucial to your success.
If you think that only certain types of businesses need professional IT support, you could be leaving your data at risk. Law firms are just as vulnerable as any other type of business to data breaches and cyber attacks, which is why you should partner with a security company that specializes in IT support for law firms, like Dytech Group.
A recent survey conducted by the American Bar Association of attorneys and law firms revealed that 25% of participants reported that their firm had experienced a data breach at some time. This survey also found that many law firms are not employing basic security measures that are used more frequently in other businesses and professions.
At the cornerstone of the attorney-client relationship is client confidentiality. Keeping a client’s information secure is vital to this agreement, and not properly safeguarding your clients’ data can leave you vulnerable to legal action.
As more and more law firms look to the cloud for storing their copious amounts of documents, it’s important to make sure that your network is safe. Dytech Group’s cloud hosting services allow a company’s data to be stored securely off-site and virtually. Our services provide immediate value, improved performance, and unlimited tech support.
Every business network is susceptible to cyberattacks, and law firms are not immune. Malicious actors are always on the lookout for sensitive information that they can use for profit. Keeping your company’s data and your clients’ information safe will help your firm stay productive.
Law firms communicate almost exclusively through email because having a virtual paper trail comes in handy when making a case. Unfortunately, email is the most popular method cyber criminals use to perpetrate scams. In 2021, phishing was by far the most commonly reported type of cybercrime.
How Dytech Group Can Protect Your Law Firm
Your firm’s data is sensitive and must be protected. Staying ahead of cyber criminals takes dedication and vigilance. At Dytech Group, our team employs several techniques to offer the best IT support for law firms.
Let Dytech Group handle every aspect of your IT security needs with our Orlando managed services. Here are a few benefits you can expect when we handle your firm’s IT needs:
- 24/7 monitoring and support from managed service provider professionals
- Increased productivity at your workplace – decrease downtime due to hardware and software failures
- Oversight of your servers and networks, preventing unforeseen problems
- Onsite and remote computer service with full-time field service engineers and help desk support
- Service and support for all hardware and software in your business
At Dytech Group, we are the security experts. When you let us handle your network security, you’ll see why we’re the best at IT support for law firms. Here are a few things to expect from our security services:
- Firewall Security – We can install and maintain your firewall to keep your network safe from outside threats.
- Monitoring Software – We can watch your network to catch any malware threats that originate inside your network (email viruses, for example) and stop them before they cause any downtime.
- Advanced Security Services – DNS protection, security awareness training, security operations center, and others are options with our advanced security services.
When you’re ready to take your firm’s security to the next level, Dytech Group can help. We provide IT support for law firms all around Central Florida and we would be happy to add you to our list of satisfied customers. Contact us today to set up a consultation.