When you need help with your IT systems, do you wish you had someone there…
You have many Orlando tech support companies to choose from when looking for help with your business’s IT. Here are some tips on what to look for before making your decision.
Securing your company’s data can be complicated. Without proper training and expertise, you could inadvertently bypass crucial security features that leave your data vulnerable. It makes sense to outsource your IT needs to one of the Orlando tech support companies in the area to free up time and manpower, and to get the best IT solutions available. But how do you know which one to trust to provide the best service? Here are a few things to look for when considering Orlando tech support companies.
Are They Available When You Need Them?
When you have a technical issue, you want it solved right away. Valuable time can be wasted during a power outage, a data breach, or even having just one employee’s workstation go down. Partnering with an IT support company like Dytech Group will help get you back up and running quickly.
Our team can be available 24/7/365 to help with your support needs. Unlike some support companies that may or may not return your call or email, we will answer the phone and respond to your communications right away. We know that time is money with your business, and keeping your systems running smoothly is good for your bottom line.
Are They IT Experts?
Trusting your company’s security to a third party can be daunting, especially if you’re used to handling everything in-house. You want to find Orlando tech support companies that are trained, certified, and keep up with industry tech and best practices.
Can They Fight Cyber Crime?
One major element of your company’s IT security is guarding against cyber attacks. According to Accenture’s Cost of Cybercrime Study, 43% of cyber attacks are aimed at small businesses, but only 14% are prepared to defend themselves. It’s vital to be proactive in your fight against cyber threats.
Can They Work Within Your Budget?
At Dytech Group, we know that every business has unique challenges and security needs. That’s why we offer a variety of solutions that fit not only your system’s needs but your budget as well. Here are a few options we offer:
- Firewall Security – We can install and monitor your firewall to protect your system against data breaches.
- Monitoring Software – We can monitor your internal traffic to keep your systems safe if your employees introduce malware to your network.
- Cloud IT Solutions – Our monthly subscription service provides your business with a simple, flexible, and affordable IT infrastructure – complete with technical support.
- Backup Solutions – We offer safe and secure backup plans to guard against loss of data from flood, fire, cyber attacks, and other disasters.
- Helpdesk Services – Our team of US-based IT professionals can assist your company with all your technical support needs, 24 hours a day.
- Virtual CIO Services – Our comprehensive vCIO service can handle security, network optimization, and vendors. We can also help with your budgets, disaster recovery plan, and overall IT strategy.
Are They Reputable?
Perhaps the best way to know if one of the Orlando tech support companies you’re researching is experienced and trustworthy is to check out their reviews. Dytech Group has collected many 5-star reviews like this one from Mary P.:
“By far this is the best IT group our company has contracted with. The response time is fast, and they stay on the job until the work is completed. Customer service is great with a live and friendly help desk. Definitely a winner!”
Before you make a decision about which of the Orlando tech support companies you will choose, do your research. See what services they offer, how available they are, how they can work within your budget, and how their clients have reviewed them. Then contact Dytech Group to set up a consultation. We look forward to helping you with all your IT support needs.